- The Date of Birth Certificate issued by the Registrar of Births and Deaths of Municipal Corporation /Block Development Officer (for rural areas) in original will have to be submitted in case of those seeking admission for the first time or coming from unrecognized school.
- Student seeking admission for class-2 and above must produce a pass certificate and the School Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate signed by the Head of the Institution last attended.
- If belonging to SC/ST/OBC, a certificate for the same should be submitted.
- Other than class Nursery No. admission is complete until Transfer Certificate in original form issued by the last school is produced(It should be counter signed by Education Officer in case of other district transfer.)
- Attested photocopies of certificates for proficiency in Games, CCA, other outstanding achievements and Reports cards of the last three years are to be produced at the time resgistration.
The admission form should be duly filled by parents/guardians and submit along with Transfer certificate/Age certificate.
The school reserves the right to admit the candidate for which class he/she is found suitable.
Absence & Leave
No student is expected to be absent from school without a valid reason and leave application from the guardian. If a student continues to be absent for 6 working days without any valid leave application, his/her name shall be struck off the rolls.
- Long leave on another ground shall not be allowed ordinarily except under any special circumstances & at the risk of guardian.
- If a student’s attendance is less than 80% of total attendance in a year, he/she will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- Transport facilities are available for the students of all routes & charges depend as per the distance.
- Mid term withdrawal from the transport will not be allowed.
- Transport fees will be charged for the full session(12 months).
- I know that registration fee is non-refundable and I fully understand that registration is no binding for admission. It may be given only when a suitable vacancy exists & child’s performance in the test is satisfactory as per school norms.
- In case my child is admitted in the school , I shall make my own arrangement for inoculation against typhoid,cholera & vaccination against small pox etc. to my child from year to year.
- I have made careful note of various details regarding the payment of school fees. I have made satisfactory arrangement for remittance of school fees within due dates without waiting for reminder from the school. I will pay the school fee through cash as perschedule declared by the school.
- I hereby certify that the date of birth & spelling of the name of my child given in this form is correct to the best of my knowledge and I shall not make any request for the change.
- I here by certify that in any case I do not claim the caution paid by me for period of three years after my word leave the school, the amount may be treated as donation to the school and my right over the refund of the amount will stand relinquished by me.
- I understand that rendering false or misleading information or with holding correct information may disqualify the child for admission/education at this school,
- Having read carefully the rules, regulation & procedures laid down in the school prospectus and being desirous of having my child/ward educated in Scion Public School, Varanasi, I hereby agree to abide by them in all respects. I understand that the decision of the Principal shall be final & binding on me.
- I hereby certify that my ward & myself shall